Sunday, August 25, 2013

Market HQ MBFF Show






























Today Kate and I went to MBFF Market HQ show and needless to say, it. was. AMAZING!! It honestly exceeded all expectations I had and put such an incredible show. The clothes were beautiful, the music was awesome and that halftime dance number… and those boys… damn, it was perfect. 

It was such a long day getting down there and parking at North Sydney and getting taxi's and then having to meet Kate from her hockey grand final then her train getting cancelled - it was such a muddled up day! We ended up unfortunately missing the backstage tour part of our Front Row and Fabulous tickets but the amazing show definitely made up for it. Regardless, we had an incredibly perfect day.

These are some of my favourite looks from the show. I must say, aren't those holographic/green/shiny shorts amazing? I DEFINITELY will have to get my hands on them tomorrow. 

After the show Kate and I went shopping in the QVB/Pitt street and I got the most incredible pair of House Of Holland sunnies, I'll have to share a quick snap with you tomorrow. 

Congrats Market HQ for a fantastic show, it was truly beautiful and you should be very proud. 

Wearing: Bardot stripe silk pants // Witchery top // Sportsgirl shoes // Alexander Wang bag // D&G watch // Dallas and Carlos necklace and cuff // Antique, Lovisa and Pandora rings

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment