Sunday, August 11, 2013

shake it shake it baby






A quick outfit post for the day as I finish my satay chicken and fried rice takeaway I got on the way home. Today was a very chilled Sunday - sleeping in till lunchtime, visiting Pop in the hospital and getting Thai takeaway. Now it's time to do some Advanced + Extension English homework however I'm glad I got to sneak in some rest today - I definitely needed it after the busy week i've had. Now i've knocked over my 3 major assignments I should be set now and in a better head space. Year 11 is definitely proving to be a bitch, can't even imagine what the year 12's are going through right now.

Due to today being all about catching some rest, I wore the most comfortable thing I own… minus the heels (which I had to wear because come on? look at them!) These are actually really old shoes, I got them like 4 years ago and have barely worn them… so I thought they deserved some loving. This outfit turned out really cute and definitely went hand in hand with my mood today.

Wearing: Country Road top // Sportsgirl boyfriend jeans // Louis Vuitton bag // Dallas and Carlos necklace // Lovisa bracelet // Antique rings // *Don't know what brand the shoes are but I got them at a store called Montaze in Terrigal 

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment