Saturday, November 2, 2013

wrap me up





 MY TUCHUZY PACKAGE ARRIVED YIPEEEEEEEE :)

I've finally got my hands on these two absolute badass beauties. Not only am I absolutely stoked with my purchases, but also with the gorgeous packaging. I love online shopping because I always end up forgetting about what i've ordered and return home to lovely presents (to myself haha). Tuchuzy really have outdone themselves with this uber chic packaging and thoughtful presentation. Hats off to you guys, you've made my day.

Right now i'm working on my journal for English Ext 2. The course really excites me and is definitely going to make Monday's my favourite days (2 hours of ext 2 and 1 hour of advanced every monday - yes please!) :)

I'm out for facials and dinner tonight with Mum for her birthday and i'll most likely be sporting Mr. Lagerfeld on my back - i'll try and snap an outfit post.

Brian Lichtenberg Homies tee // LPD New York Team Lagerfeld tee

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment