Sunday, March 30, 2014

a little bit naughty







Okay I know I'm a bad person. I have seriously neglected you blog and you have every right to hate me… but please… take me back? I promise to treat you right………….. and then we lived happily ever after.

Okay so prepare for my excuses… but a) I underestimated the extent of what the NSW HSC involved… and man I've been busy b) I'm been working a lot… and c) I don't even know what else to say I've just been exposed to a horrendous amount of business. But hey, I'm back, I have some catching up to do and I'm here to stay. 

So to make it up to you blog I will be inundating you with numerous posts in the next hour because you have missed A LOT. 

So here we go. 

In this post I went to Sydney, rocked it out representing Karl… and may or may not have been put on the naughty list of the banking world. But yeah, this happened. I couldn't help it. Just look at that perfect piece of handcrafted perfection… black, white, gold and all things sexy. I could not help it - guilty.. sue me. And yeah these Marc Jacobs babes happened as well… and they feel like slippers. They are seriously so comfortable it's ridiculous. 

Wearing: Country Road top and skirt || Wittner boots || Chanel bag || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Lovisa and Cat Hammil bracelets || Marc by Marc Jacobs watch || Pandora and Antique rings

Shown: Chanel bag || Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you look so lovely Hannah!
    I'm loving the white boots and is your Lagerfeld top from Country Road?

    - Alissa
    wordsbyfemme.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete