Monday, August 19, 2013

Closer than Close


 







As promised, these are my photos i'm submitting for my art project tomorrow. The theme was 'representations of the body' and this is what I have come up with.

Closer than Close

It is what exists internally, the traits, that directly influence your life. The body is merely the host to these characteristics. Through the body we can symbolise the importance of our actions and how they influence other's lives. I photographed four of the most influential people in my life - photographing the part of the body that symbolises how they have shaped who I am today. To them, I would like to say thank you.

Thankyou for being the strong one and for always keeping me grounded.
Thankyou for injecting laughter into my life and advising me on all situations.
Thankyou for being my shoulder to cry on and providing your endless support. 
Thankyou for always offering your assistance and guiding me through my life.

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment