Sunday, August 18, 2013

get loose




After an extremely eventful night last night at Perich's with the regular crew antics, I woke up after an hours sleep in her brother's single bed with Jason squished next to me and Meg on the floor. Day light was streaming in through the blinds and I just knew today was going to be a struggle. Following the initial stumble of the morning, tripping over bodies and finding out who actually slept over - I threw on what I had creased and crammed into my overnight Sportsgirl bag, touched up the make-up plastered to my face that I slept in all night and rushed off to Terrigal for lunch with Mum.

It was a beautiful day down at Terrigal today as we had lunch with a view at Aromas. It was lovely in the sun, a nice change in scenery to the unfortunate rainfall we've been trying to shake off. After lunch I went and got my art project photos printed!! I was so excited to see them turn out and i'll make sure to follow up in the next couple of days with a post of them. :)

Wearing: Bassike top // Bardot shorts // Pulp shoes // Rayban sunnies // Dallas and Carlos necklace // Lovisa bracelet // Marc Jacobs watch 

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment