Saturday, August 10, 2013

good as gold










2 months ago I ordered the Diana Mini F+ in gold (along with a 35mm film kit) from lomography.com and have been anxiously awaiting it’s arrival since. 

Needless to say, it arrived today!! and I could honestly not be happier, it is so beyond beautiful :’) I took it out for a quick spin round my acreage and it is a dream. I can’t wait to finish this current role and get it developed.

This little gem does so much for it’s size. Personally I like the feature of choice between square or double framed rectangle images. It sure is a little pocket rocket.
Shooting with film is such a breath of fresh air from the digital world, and doing it so stylishly is such a plus.

Once I get my images back from the lab i’ll be sure to post them on here.
Until then, you’ll see me with this permanently around my neck - taking photos of everything!! 


Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment