Sunday, August 4, 2013

never in your wildest dreams












Mum sprung a spontaneous shopping trip on me this morning when all I wanted to do was sleep and (force myself to) do school work - so I put on the most comfortable thing I could find in my wardrobe. So here I am in head to toe baggy silk with my hair slicked up in a bun of teased and hairsprayed hair left up still from last night (my poor hair). I didn’t find any clothes on our shopping trip but I managed to snag this little beauty of a book. It’s filled with street style from all over the world. It’s such a gem to flick through for inspiration :)

Ps. excuse my trés serious face in these shots 

Wearing: Wish silk shit // Country Road silk pants // Pulp shoes // Dallas and Carlos H necklace and FASHION cuff // TAG watch // Lovisa, Pandora and Antique rings // Rayban sunnies

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment