Monday, July 29, 2013

kaleidoscope










A bit of a mish mash of photos in different locations but I had to get some quick snaps in on the move! Today’s been such a muddle and a rush, so in between work and spontaneous visits from my friends,  I had to seize the moment for some snaps when I got the chance. 
I really wanted to show you guys this GORGEOUS jacket. I actually bought it last year, so it’s last seasons but the patterned bomber jacket trend seems to be here to stay. I got multiple compliments on this beauty from the lovely girls working in my local Glassons and Sportsgirl - where I bought some surefire gems today which i’m definitely looking forward to showing you. 
I’ve literally been wearing these Bardot pleather shorts with everything I own, they’re such an easy way to add a bit of edge to any outfit. And, speaking of edge… can we please admire my Acne shoes? They’re so beautiful :’) They actually make me smile haha. I bought these beautiful jordan boots for half price at greenwithenvy.com back in boxing day sales, they were a steal and i’ll never recover from my happiness when I hit that order button. 
Now, after a spontaneous visit from my lovely friends at 11:17pm when I got home from work half an hour ago -__-  I think I might go to bed. (I can’t really be angry at them though because it was fun seeing their heads and I love them all to bits).

August bomber jacket // Country Road top // Bardot shorts // Acne shoes // Dallas & Carlos necklace // TAG watch // Lovisa bracelet // Pandora, Lovisa and Antique rings 

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment