Friday, August 2, 2013

militaristic


 



Another outfit post for today! I am actually IN LOVE with this jacket I got from Glassons. It is just the perfect, casual anorak that literally is the most comfortable thing ever and is so effortlessly cool. It’s so easy just to throw over any outfit just to add that little extra edge. I also recently bought this little stripy Sportsgirl dress that i’m in love with. You guys know I love black and white, and this the epitome of effortless chic.

Anyway, I just got home from Rossini’s Italian for dinner and I have to clean my room. I have the lovely Madi staying over tomorrow night and then Matt’s party Sunday night - so I probably won’t get to post unless I snap some quick shots during the day.

Sportsgirl dress // Glassons anorak jacket // Witchery boots // Dallas & Carlos necklace // TAG watch // Lovisa bracelet // Lovisa, Pandora and Antique rings


Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment