Saturday, August 31, 2013

not ready to go home






Sorry about the absolutely dreadful photo quality, the lighting was terrible… but there's something about the graininess that I like haha. This was the outfit I wore last night to Chris' 17th + The Backdrifts Demo release. It was such an awesome night and I had a great time :) It was such a great atmosphere with amazing people and awesome tunes. Definitely a night to remember.

I wore these new overalls from General. I always swore i'd never give in to the whole overall trend but this soft pair absolutely killed me… and they're black and white… I had to have them. They were actually so cool, casual and comfy, they definitely went along with the vibe of the night.

Wearing: Stussy Overalls // Glassons Crop Top // Pulp Shoes // Tiffany & Co, Lovisa, Pandora and Factory Layered Bracelets // TAG Watch // Marc Jacobs Necklace // Pandora and Lovisa Rings

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment