Wednesday, September 11, 2013

cross my heart






This is such an incredibly belated post and I do apologise for the severe absence of quality outfit posts (despite this not being the best due to such a rush job haha). I've officially finished all my PRELIM written exams!!!! (yaaaay). All I have left now is my Drama monologue performance on Friday and i've officially completed year 11 :) This year has honestly gone so ridiculously quickly, with year 12 having their last day today and their leavers service tomorrow - it's so crazy. This time next year that will be me… I feel like too much of a baby to finish school haha. 

Hopefully i'll sneak in another outfit post tomorrow and be able to play a bit of catch up. 

Hope everyone is lovely,

Ps. I finally got to wear my fab new glasses!! How sick are they?? (please ignore the cheesy selfie)

Wearing: Sportsgirl skirt and shoes // Country Road top // Dallas and Carlos necklace // House of Holland Eyewear sunglasses 

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment