Saturday, September 21, 2013

baller














Quick post of my new purchases from the last few days.

I apologise for the lack of decent blogging.

Everyone who knows me well knows i'm a sucker for quirky interiors, therefore this book instantly caught my eye when I was strolling through East Gosford with my mum on Wednesday. I also picked up this beautiful bag which has two sections, perfect for my mac and all my other junk.

I also got this gorgeous Country Road jacket yesterday on sale and these awesome basketball shirts (i've finally given in to the craze). 

Not much to say because I have to leave now, Jason's getting annoyed with me because he's waiting to leave for lunch and shopping.

I'll probably have some pics to post from today, might post them tonight.

Louen Hide bag // Country Road jacket // Stussy and Miss Brown tees 

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment