Saturday, September 21, 2013

spontaneity













Finally an outfit post! as well as some snaps from today's outing.

I happily got to wear one of my new awesome baller tees and I think it worked quite well for a laid back look on a sunny saturday. Jason picked me up today and we headed up to Tuggerah for lunch at the Coffee Club - for literally the best sandwich of all time. We got bored of the shops quite quickly so we decided on a spontaneous drive to Crackneck Lookout where i'd never been before but Jason wouldn't quit raving about it. It truly was a beautiful sight. We snapped some quick shots there and watched a parasailer (I think that's what they're called) take off next to us… it was pretty cool haha. 

So all in all it was a lovely day spent with Jason. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather as I am.

Wearing: Miss Brown tee // Country Road jeans, boots and bag // Rayban sunnies // TAG watch // Lovisa bracelet and ring // Antique and Pandora rings // Dallas and Carlos necklace

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment