Sunday, September 22, 2013

sunny sunday





















The central coast was looking magnificent today and it was a bit of fun to get some wear out of the greatest glasses of all time. 

Today Kiah and I popped down to the Avoca Beach Markets for a bit of strolling and some scouring for treasures at Oh Deer Boutique (we were successful haha). I bought a gorgeous top that i'll have to show in another post, Kiah bought some adorable tops and we both bought some new sunnies :) After we'd looked around for a while we convinced Jason to come and pick us up and take us to Terrigal, where the three of us had lunch at Harrisons (where I had the most amazing satay chicken sandwich). After we'd filled ourselves up we went for a walk to one of Terrigal's lookouts which are always beautiful, but on a day like today - it was truly spectacular. Here we laughed and snapped some cheesy shots of each other, admiring the beautiful waters the Central Coast has to offer. After I met the mother at Aromas and we shared a delicious mango sorbet. Terrigal is honestly like no other place in the world and i'm so happy to call it my home.

I wore a really casual outfit today, fit for the days activities. Still staying true to my usual black attire, I was happy to get some wear out of my beautiful House of Holland sunnies.

Wearing: ST&ARD (@ General Pants) shorts // Country Road top and bag // Nike sneakers // House of Holland Eyewear sunnies // Dallas and Carlos cuff and necklace // D&G watch // Lovisa, Pandora and Antique rings

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment