Tuesday, December 24, 2013

back to black




Despite the season of summer and the festivities, today I was all black with my attire for work. The hustle and bustle setting up for Boxing Day sales today was a rush but I love it. I'm sporting my new bargain buys from Wittner yesterday in my hand and on my feet. These shoes are so incredibly comfortable and so trendy - in love! I got this awesome clutch for a third of the price and actually bought another leopard gem at Wittner today that i'll have to share with you all shortly. 

For now, I hope you all have a wonderful and merry christmas tomorrow (and to my northern hemisphere friends, in a another day) - and get spoilt rotten with presents and share an amazing time with family and friends. 

Much love to all of you,

Han.

Wearing: Country Road jeggings and top || Wittner shoes and clutch || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Marc Jacobs watch || Lovisa bracelet || Antique and Pandora rings

No comments:

Post a Comment