Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to all

























Today was spent celebrating the festive season with my beautiful family. Despite the slight rain and cloud cover, we enjoyed our day just the same with a traditional roast prepared by my mother with my assistance, catching up, eating pudding and custard, and exchanging gifts. 

Christmas really is my favourite time of year as it allows families to come together. 

I was extremely fortunate this year thanks to my family and I am so incredibly grateful. The gifts I received were out of this world and I am very lucky. 

Even more so than receiving these beauties, the real gift is not only spending time with my family - but seeing their smiles and surprise when they open the present you give them. This is my favourite part of Christmas :)

I hope you all had a wonderful day with your friends and family. 

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you xx

Han.

Shown: Peter Alexander pyjamas || Prada Candy perfume || Pandora ring || Veronica Maine stripe shirt || Country Road blazer and tote || Sass and Bide clutch || Ralph Lauren Polo men's knit jumper and cream coat || Sportsgirl top || Body Shop hamper || Louis Vuitton handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment