Friday, December 13, 2013

crunk





Today was spent clearing up the aftermath of my 17th Birthday Party along with a trip to the hairdressers for something a little bit different. I was a little bit over my normal plain dark locks that i've had for a few years now, so in the spirit of summer and the holidays I thought i'd add a little bit of edge. Nothing to extreme but i've scattered some reddish brown foils through my ends, and next week i'm going a little bit lighter - it's like my own version of a subtle ombre. Anyway, today was very chill apart from the weather which was the absolute opposite of chill. I'm finally on Christmas school holidays woohoo so i'm happy to spend the next six weeks relaxing, studying, working and catching up with my beautiful best friends. 

Wearing: Wishbone tee // Bardot shorts // Windsor Smith shoes // Marc Jacobs watch // Dallas and Carlos necklace and cuff // Antique and Pandora rings

Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment