Friday, December 6, 2013

edge of seventeen













I apologise for the serious neglect of the blog over the last week or so - i've been so busy with school/work/and my BIRTTHHHDAAAAY!! I'm officially 17 now and I had the best birthday ever on Wednesday with my beautiful mother and nana and my crazy awesome friends. 

The first presents were a combo of what my mum and nan got me and man they know me way to well. Black and white galore? I think so - summer is going to be gold with these beauties in my possession. 

My favourites are the prada sunnies which remind me of Coco Chanel and of course my beautiful Wittner shoes that I'm absolutely IN LOVE with. 

Lower is the awesome cake that the beautiful and talented Sophie made for me along with the hilarious and somewhat inappropriate gifts they all got me - they're such a laugh haha. 

Next week i'm having a massive party for my birthday and it's going to be mad, I can't wait :)

I only have 3 days left of school now so expect me to be posting a lot more outfit posts on a regular basis over the next 7/8 weeks. 

Wittner shoes // Witchery white clutch // Mimco clutch // Pandora ring // Marc by Marc Jacobs watch //  Prada sunnies // Country Road pants and top

Han.






No comments:

Post a Comment