Saturday, January 4, 2014

don't you know i'm human too





Finally getting on top of all my holiday posts! This was how I spent the first day of 2014 - shopping in the city, strolling round Paddington and having dinner at The Rocks. 

I bought this awesome mesh Camilla and Marc jacket in DJs, it's just the right mix of street lad and Chanel haha. I also was obsessing over this cute little store in Paddington (amongst all the other gems). To end the day I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Appetito (I think that's what it was called), an Italian at The Rocks which had the coolest layout and coolest atmosphere. It was in like a 3 story terrace with tables on every level and not the mention amazing food. This desert was awesome with crepes and brownies and vanilla bean ice-cream with milk chocolate sauce and ah, perfecto! - time spent a little alternative to the masses hitting the gyms for their new years resolutions.  

Han.

Wearing: B.Bam shorts || Country Road top || Windsor Smith shoes || Louis Vuitton bag || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Lovisa bracelet || Antique and Pandora rings

No comments:

Post a Comment