Tuesday, January 21, 2014

looking up



I apologise for my demon child face but this photo was taken at my new house! New house  = new place for my OOTD photos haha and I really like this wood/brick combo on the deck in my yard. I also like how my new house has wood floors instead of the tiles that I swear every house I live in has… so yay for wood! 

I took this image of #whatsinyourclutch for a comp for The Enabler but I really like how it turned out! It's a constant struggle to fit my essentials into a purse that goes in my hand but luckily i've narrowed it down to these bare necessities. The clutch featured is a 20 year old vintage Fendi that was my Mums (it had a short strap but I unbuckled it to turn it into a clutch) and i'm so blessed for her to give it to me. 

I'm not going to lie, I should be doing school work right now. 

Han.

Wearing: Levis shirt || Bardot pleather shorts || Nike freerun 2s || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Lovisa bracelet || Marc Jacobs watch || Pandora and Antique rings

Items shown: Vintage Fendi clutch || Moroccan Oil || Lucas pawpaw ointment || Napoleon peepshow mascara || MAC eyeliner and studio fix powder || YSL lipstick || RayBan sunglasses || Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream || Louis Vuitton coin purse

No comments:

Post a Comment