Thursday, January 16, 2014

ruling a man's world











Hello Chickens! I'm currently experiencing a serious case of procrastination in reference to all of the study notes I have to make, hence why when my Mum asked me to go out for a lunch and a shop I jumped at the chance. The Schlieffen Plan just isn't interesting me at the moment unfortunately. 

I've lately been feeling a little nostalgic over my Melbourne trip 2012, where little fifteen year old me experienced the tram line and lusted over Acne products. I've been scrolling through my photos from that time and everything was so perfect then. So, in order to feed my nostalgia without actually taking off to Melbourne… I rummaged through my wardrobe to find my Acne mens shirt that I bought in the Bourke St store. I've styled it here a little differently to I had at the time in the Melbourne autumn, due to the 30 degree heat I sweltered in today.

Regardless, today was lovely and well spent. After lunch at Sage, I didn't go overboard with purchases - but I did treat myself a tad. I picked up this Adidas tee that i've had on my mind for a while now. I also got the Windsor Smith Chunk's that i've been lusting over for ages so i'm definitely a happy camper at the moment.  

(I've also featured a photo of my indestructible and loveable Nike freerun 2's that have stuck by me by supporting my soles for the last few months. I thought i'd show them a little love with a feature.)

Han.

Wearing: Acne Studios mens shirt || Bardot white pleather shorts || Nike freerun 2's || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Lovisa bracelet || Marc Jacobs watch || Pandora and Antique rings

Shown: Adidas mens tee || Windsor Smith Chunk shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment