Saturday, February 15, 2014

purposeful




I feel as though my posts always begin with an apology… so I won't apologise... but I will ask you to overlook the less that aesthetically pleasing background to these images as i'm amidst renovating my yard at my new house. Please focus on the clothing.

I'm obsessing over these new Wittner penny loafers as well as these Country Road pants that are uber cool. 

I'm currently finding myself constantly tieing anything and everything (well… not anything, but you get the picture) around my waist over baggy layers to make myself look cooler than I actually am. (It seems to be working).

I've been busy with work and slacking on school and my feet are currently aching. 

Han.

Wearing: Country Road silk pants, singlet and boyfriend blazer (tied) || Wittner loafers || Marc Jacobs watch || Dallas and Carlos necklace || Cat Hammil and Lovisa bracelets || Pandora and Antique rings


No comments:

Post a Comment